



SO today I am walking through Macy's in King of Prussia mall today and I stumbled across these Steve Madden Trufle peep toes. I loved it when I saw it and with a price tag of 89.95, not too shabby in my opinion. With its 4.5 inch heel and 1.5 inch platform its the perfect combination of classy yet sexy. Now these Brigght (thats the name of the shoe) Steve Madden joints right here are the BIZNESS and althought the price tag isnt too bad at 129.95, right now I cant personally afford it so I tried to find an alternative and once again Bakers' came to the rescue. Having a similar shoe called Derek at 79.95, the only differences being is that the Bakers' version does not have a platform nor as many straps as the Steve Maddens but still a good resemblance. I personally would save my pennies and pick up the Steve Madden's because standing at 5'3" I am a sucker for platform heels and peep toes! Until next time my fellow addikts...
* Order of shoes: Trufle, Brigght, Derek
Um, actually Vanessa Bryant is wearing Balmain s 1, 965$ strappy sandals...
ReplyDeleteThanx for the correction, I'll be sure to do that
ReplyDelete